How much is it?
If you decide that our setting is suitable for your child, you will need to complete and return the reservation/registration form along with a £30.00 refundable deposit.
For children under 3
- 9am -3pm £35.00
- 9am – 12pm £17.50
- Lunch club £5.50
For children who have turned 3 in the term following their 3rd birthday
- 9am – 3pm £33.00
- 9am – 12pm £16.50
- Lunch club £5.50
Snack is charged based on the number of days your child is in our setting. This usually equates to approximately 35p per session.
Fees are invoiced termly and can be paid by cash or cheque. We ask that payment is received within two weeks of receiving your invoice. We also accept payment via childcare voucher schemes with prior arrangement.
Once your child reaches 3 years of age they qualify for 15/30 hours free government funding per week. This comes into effect the term after your child’s third birthday. This allocation of funding can be split between 2 placements if your child attends more than one registered setting and will be split proportionally.
Funded Hours – 15 or 30
As you may be aware, all children qualify for 15 free funded hours the term after their 3rd birthday. The new additional 15 hours is criteria based and requires you to fill in an application form to see if you qualify. A child qualifies for 30 hours free childcare if:
- They are resident in England and under compulsory school age
- Both parents are working (or the sole parent if working in a lone parent family), and
- Each parent earns, on average a weekly minimum equivalent to 16 hours at national minimum wage or national living wage, and
- Each parent earns less than £100,000 per year.
- Families where one parent does not work will not usually be eligible, however the extended entitlement will be available when:
- Both parents are employed but one (or both) is temporarily away from work on parental/maternity/paternity or adoption leave
- Both parents are employed but one (or both) is temporarily away from work on statutory sick pay.
To apply please go to www.childcarechoices.org.uk to set up a Government Gateway account. As you will need to refresh your details every 3 months, we are being advised to tell parents not to apply until the end of June.
Eligibility commences from the term after a child meets both the age and financial criteria. If you apply during a term, funding will start from the beginning of the following term.
Please note this application is something you need to do yourselves and you should receive a letter from HMRC telling you that you are eligible to apply. However, we will not be able of accept the extended hours, unless you are able to supply us with an 11 digit eligibility code.
Children who are born between: Will have a free place from the following:
- 1st April and 31st August – September
- 1st September and 31st December – January
- 1st January and 31st March – April
In certain circumstances there may be some Government funding available for 2 year olds, please speak to a member of staff to find out more.